Terms of processing personal data
Pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), the personal data administrator is ITB Engineering & Production s.r.o; IdNr.: 03223264 with registered office: Okružní 757, 370 01 České Budějovice 4 (hereinafter referred to as “administrator”).
- Contact information of the Administrator are:
address: Okružní 757, 370 01 České Budějovice 4
phone: +420 608 237 471
Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator has not appointed any Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received based on your order.
- The administrator handles your identification and contact details and the data necessary for performance of the contract.
- Cookies – See the Cookies statement
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of your personal data is the performance of the agreement between you and the administrator under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- The purpose of processing personal data is to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, the personal information necessary to a successful completion of the order are required (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract; without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfil it by the administrator,
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 2 years, if personal data are processed under consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The following processors may also be the recipients of personal data:
- persons involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments based on a contract,
- persons providing web service and other services related to the operation of the site
- persons and companies providing marketing and advertising services
- Google, int.
- Seznam, a.s.
- accounting company
- or other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the company.
- The administrator does not transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Conditions, in cases where the personal data are processed by consent.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
Terms of security of personal data
- The Administrator declares that he/she has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
These conditions come into effect on May 25, 2018.